Country Western Decorating Ideas – Cottage Decorating Blogs.
Country Western Decorating Ideas
- The Western is a genre of art that may be found in film, television, radio, literature, painting and other visual arts. Westerns are devoted to telling stories set primarily in the latter half of the 19th century in the American Old West.
- American vernacular music rooted in the South glorifying the guitar and featuring frank lyrics delivered in an earthy style in southern or country dialect
- Country music (or country and Western) is a blend of traditional and popular musical forms traditionally found in the Southern United States and the Canadian Maritimes that evolved rapidly beginning in the 1920s.Peterson, Richard A. (1999). Creating Country Music: Fabricating Authenticity, p.9.
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; “Flowers adorned the tables everywhere”
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; “Decorate the room for the party”; “beautify yourself for the special day”
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; “He was decorated for his services in the military”
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; “it was not a good idea”; “the thought never entered my mind”
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; “he has an idea that we don’t like him”
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; “he had in mind to see his old teacher”; “the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces”
Millport Country and Western Festival 2007
Country & Western
Good job it wasn’t a donkey…. as it would have been up and down like a "weston donkey"! (local humour)